Friday, April 30, 2010

Trying Isagenix - Day 2

Day 2 on Isagenix.  And I've already done 2 days of P90X this week.  I'm tired, sore and quite hungry.  Although I think I'm starting to get a bit more used to not eating as much.  I'm concerned how the cleanse days are going to go.  I don't do well only drinking all day.  It's hard enough only eating one meal & avoiding snacks.  I know the P90X workouts are so good for me and I hope I can continue.  Weekends are a big challenge because we always get busy and then want to rest-relax-rest.  I've got to find a way to stay motivated and be productive.  I'm not sure at all about this Isagenix program but we invested alot of money so I'm going to do my best to follow it exactly and see what happens.

Today I fit in a size 10 jean.  I'm normally in a 12.  I'm sure that has to do with the last couple weeks I was on the greens cleanse.  Although I ate like crazy the last week.  I must confess that hubby & I even had a huge steak dinner night before last.  It was amazing but I felt horrible afterwards.  I'm really concerned how we're going to do on vacation.  I don't want to do all this hard work on Isagenix & P90X and then blow it on vacation and gain all the weight back.  Gaining weight back is a huge fear for me because it's so hard to get off.

I'm anxious today about 2 things.  My kitty's first vet appointment and Eric's oral surgery appointment.  I don't want my hubby in alot of pain or unable to eat for a long time.  And, I don't want my kitty misbehaving at the doctor's office or at home anymore.  I'm worried we're going to have to give her away.   I have given both issues to God in prayer so now I must trust and have faith. 

I started listening to a "Passport to Purity" program this week from FamilyLife.  It's about 4-5 hours long and I've almost finished the whole CD set.  It has been so good.  Eric is going to teach the program weekend after next to his son Kellen.  I'm praying that it goes well.  Kellen can be so shy at times and doesn't like to talk much about serious subjects.  I'd really like to teach this program somehow to teens that don't have parents willing to step up.  I think it would drastically change their lives.  I will have to study more about this subject. 

Random things:
20 more working days until vacation.  Work is getting busier.  I'm trying to wear less makeup and care less about the clothes I wear.  I miss my sister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.