How do normal people write blogs every day? I have no clue, but here's my updates:
Last Wednesday I missed church because Eric (my hubby) had a toochache and I think I ended up with sympathy pains because I skipped as well because I was exhausted and not feeling well. I was bummed about missing the lesson but i'm glad I listened to my body and spent time at home.
Last Thursday we attended a Phillips, Craig & Dean concert. We had to wait in line for over an hour to get good seats but I think it was worth it. I thoroughly enjoy listening to live music. I wish concerts didn't cost so much.
Last Friday I was able to take off a couple hours at work and pick up Kellen from school. This is unusal because his mother normally picks him up. We had a nice time though chatting and going to Sonic for lunch. Kellen is my 12 year old stepson.
I lost track of most of the weekend. They seem like a whirlwind to me most times. Church was good Saturday and I even started leading out a small group studying "Desire of Ages". What a great opportunity for me to get back involved in church! I don't know why they picked me but i'm grateful. I pray that my husband stays active in this group with me when possible. Kellen takes him away alot with Pathfinders at another church. This group will only be once a month so preparation shouldn't be too hard.
Saturday night we went baby shower shopping and we had to go several places. My husband is such a patient man. Sunday I attended a baby shower for a church friend that moved to AR quite awhile ago. I haven't seen her in months but she is very dear to me. The shower was very nice and I even got the opporutnity to bring a lady home that I didn't know well. We had a lovely chat and I was able to witness to her quite a bit about my new church. Praise the Lord! I'm not sure what happened after that. I was feeling very blah the rest of the day. Not sure why. I need to try harder to be in a better mood on the weekends. I feel like I rob my marriage of couple-time when my moods shift down.
Yesterday (Monday) was a great day because we finally got my car towed to the mechanic. My car has been dead for about 2 weeks. Transmission is dead. This is a huge bummer because I just paid it off 3 weeks before. This really delays our savings plan. But I have to Praise God once again because I don't have a car payment and Eric's brother let us borrow his truck. It is so nice to have 2 cars. I am grateful! Hopefully I'll have my car back within a week or so.
Things I'm disappointed with:
Not working out very much
Eating out too often
Things I'm proud of:
No caffeine for 5 days
Emailing friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.